Automatic Swing Doors
TORONTO | UTS GROUP
These are the most familiar type of automatic doors. Their operating mechanism is very similar to a conventional swing door, the only difference being the automatic operator. These automatic doors operate at the push of a button or using a proximity sensor which detects oncoming traffic and opens the door. These doors are very durable and strong when it comes to rough usage for example schools and public places.
These doors are best suited for a place which requires robust and safe entrance or exit point. Usually, public places, schools, colleges and auditorium are the places where they are best suited. These doors provide convenient access and maintain the conventional look and feel.
TYPES OF SWING DOORS?
- In-swing door
- Out-swing door
- Single swing door
- Double swing door
Advantages of automatic swing doors
- Push to Open: These doors are best suited for the push to open operation.
- Dual Operation: The doors can open automatically at the push of a button and also manually.
- Comfortable speed: The speed of opening and closing is very comfortable for old or disabled.
- Easy to install: These automatic swing operator can be installed on any conventional door.
- Robust: These doors are very robust and safe.
1 844 869 7592
Do you have a query regarding Swing doors? We can help. Call us TODAY!
Swing doors are the most practical door option. These are the easiest to install and these swing operators can be used to transform a manual door into an automatic door. These doors can function as conventional manual doors if someone wants to operate them manually and can also open using a push button. They are the best mix of conventional mechanism and latest technology.